Smith wtf is this?

Every politician has the same agenda.

1. Get elected
2. Get re-elected

Pandering is the Canadian way.

Reforming a broken system isn't possible.

No doubt but hypocrisy should always be pointed out. It helps to dispel the illusion.

Wants to increase Alberta's population - backlash ensues - now claim you want to increase Alberta's population with Canadians to quell backlash - continue to pander to foreigners.

Ah yes, the islamic schools have an important role in maintaining our Canadian “conservative” heritage.

:pfacepalmclown

Islamic schools most notably are against the gay. I am pretty sure that pedophilia is ok however. Maybe she thinks cause muslims are against the gay that makes em conservative. Little does she know.

Now if my school i am working on with a few others gets off the ground then it will be based as fook and that will be good for all and it helps to have money to make it work. A based school will make sure the Alberta way yes that is a bit different the everywhere else is baked in to all kids and that will be good for Canada and the world.

Jason Kenney with bigger tits. That's all Danielle Smith is. It's the same party that ravaged Albertans all throughout Covid. Is anyone surprised?

No it's not the same at all. You guys can piss and moan all you want but if you're going to fund private schools this is a shit you're going to get.

If you want private schools funded you're not going to be able to pick and choose on which ones you want to be and not to be based on your viewpoints.

I am waiting for the changes to the Alberta bill of rights and the parental rights to be passed.These things are important to me and the members. Once past then there will be more winning but till then this is minor given the scope of the issues we face

Under the NDP homeschool and private schools would most likely be banned so this is still better

At least under the new Alberta bill of rights forced female circumcision should be banned. So Muslims cant do that anymore

Ok so the last point i made is a joke .. sort of

Back