How can Trump even make this request? What does he need them for. Is shiat about to get real?

"I have signed my first executive order. Operation Red Dawn. Heavily armed gunships are currently working their way through every major city as I speak. If you are not a criminal, you have nothing to fear. If you are a criminal, pray to whatever god you worship with what little time you have left before meeting them. Oh, and my second executive order criminalized being a commie faggot. Yippee-ki-yay, fatherfuckers."

How long did it take for "Lock her up" to change into "She's good people"?

There is an untold truth that you don't prosecute political adversaries for things they do in office that are within reason. Hillary was and still is wrong and disgusting. And Trump did the right thing by not turning the US in a revenge driven banana republic. The dems did though. So unless he is totally cucked, he should prosecute the dems and espescially any that are popular and could challenge for the white house.

"Trump did the right thing by not turning the US in a revenge driven banana republic."

And that was his mistake, wasn't it? Maybe not, maybe that's just the reality of the situation and Trump isn't what his worshipers think he is.

Back