Edmonton Mayor Amarjeet Sohi takes 'necessary' legal action against 3 people

d01tg0d0wn

Based Member
--------------------------------------
This seems insignificant but is it? I think this is going to be very interesting. I hope the people he is taking legal action can prove what they are saying because if they can this will have a massive fallout for Sohi.

The accusations against Sohi are huge

Upvote 18
Who posted the original thread on this? It was all about Sohi's corruption. The fact that Sohi is trying to get out ahead of this is HUGE. He doesn't want anyone looking any further.

GRLkqoRWMAA4VDC.jpg
This was part of it.

The full image was too large.

View: https://files.catbox.moe/g3paua.png
We need to archive the source site before it's deleted.

Massive corruption scandal damaging Crown Land and defrauding the government of $2 Billion.

View previous replies…
was it this thread ???

View previous replies…
Nice work.

I archived it.

Saskatchewan Bypass archive

Edmonton

The videos need to be backed up.

Archive.vn doesn't do that. Archive.org is down

Wow, it looks like these guys have really expanded on their previous work. They've put some serious time into it, that's why Sohi is going after them.

Exposing the Sikh/Kalistani's like this could get these 3 guys killed.

Last edited:
@Nink over the target then. Perhaps Sohi will use the legal purse of the city to attempt to silence them with lawfair? They cant operate if bankrupt might be the thinking here.

"Mayor Amarjeet Sohi" isn't even Canadian. He has to go back.

I think he was chosen because he is a communist, racist and because the powers that be have blackmail material on him. If anything he is an opportunist and most certainly corrupt.

I think he feels he is untouchable because he is protected but is he? We are about to find out by the looks of it.

Back