DOJ sues Virginia over removing non-citizens from voter rolls ahead of November election

I really don't see why they were not able to clean the voter roll more than 90 days before the election. It's so dumb.

If I had to guess, because the official process the DOJ has to take to counter it would take longer than the time left to election? Timing is curious.

@Nink That's probably true and also, the DOJ going in front of a judge to ask for an injunction to keep non-citizen on the voter roll is a losing headline for the dems.

But hey, the clean up was done by some bureaucrat, so I'm 90% certain one of them is a democrat aware of that law and manually removed some citizens. Maybe a few black single mother, with that they can get that injunction and have an anti republican spin on it.

@Rororo i cant wait for arrests of those that cheat this election season should the Trump threat be real which i feel it very well could be.

Biden keeps calling Trump the current president lately which is weird. Is biden that senile or is something else going on

Back