Is Elon Musk Mr. House?

Interesting, Elon says they can do everything people want? Well since I don't see moist holes in'em I'd say not everything. Anyway spray paint for the cameras, if you have a shotgun shoot the hip (the pelvis looks small) to mechanically disable them. So when do they get guns?

i wonder if it can play Stiga hockey and if so i hope it is good to push me to be even better at the game. If it is good at Stiga hockey i will buy one but that is all it can do. It will want to do other things but i will just make it do that one thing. Maybe as a reward should it beat me i will let it make me a grilled cheese sandwich or vacuum the rug or something you know to be nice and stuff

To make sure it doesnt cheat I will cover my hands so it cant use that stupid AI to cheat. I want it to beat me fair and square no cheatsies. Anyone else longing for a real challenge at Stiga hockey or is it just me. Will this robot be a good challenge or will i waste my money

Last edited:
Hmm.. Min wage Ontario $17.20 per hour

40 hour week = $688 week or $35,776 year before tax.

Does robot labour get taxed? Or is it just the purchase of the unit?

Elon is selling these for $30k USD?

Who uses self checkout at the grocery?

View previous replies…
its the end of the stupid?? Seems that all things will change if this is the real deal. I personally need to work or i will die so if it comes down to just sitting around i aint doing it.

how do we make the robots fight amongst themselves and become divided?

@Nink who knew that Indians from across the pond would save mankind from the robots. I personally could never predict this

However given the choice between Indians from india and robots l want the robots as robots dont poo in the streets and get stuff done

Back