Well, that happened.

RightOfSask

Ga$$light R Us, Joyful Patriot Jabber
Nothing new from the Russians. There is a high res video of the missile hitting the hospital on Twitter, which clearly shows the missile having a turbojet on the back, like a Russian KH-101. Patriot missiles or NASAMS, which Russians claim to have failed and then hitting the hospital, don't have a turbojet on the back. And neither NASAMS or Patriot missiles have a big enough payload to destroy an entire building.

I don't think that the Russians would intentionally bomb the hospital. Right across the street of the hospital is an Ukrainian government building. That was probably the target.

Last edited:

ChevChelios

From de river to de sea, Irish whisky will be free
The Russians and the Ukrainians are closely related historically and culturally, which is why both of their armed forces have a reputation for being both incompetent and evil

View previous replies…

burner#4

this is a kh 101

View: https://files.catbox.moe/g3ux3w.mp4
1720536745968.png

this is what hit the hospital.

1720536787379.png

This is a ukranian image showcasing what they claim was a kh-101 hitting the hospital.

1720536849849.png

If you pay attention, the missile that mad the impact came from the western direction

burner#4

@RightOfSask it appears that we could argue all day, but the scale is wrong. just using the picture you have measure the length from tail to mid wing vs the length of the "turbine"

its not the same missile. again i posted a video of actual kh-101 hitting targets (secondary explosions mean the target was military) the kh101 missile are a lot stubbier than the one that hit the hospital.

Ukranian AA has been dog shit for 2 years,

RightOfSask

@burner#4
The scale isn't wrong. I matches every detail of a KH-101. It has the right length, the right proportion and a rather square box on the tail, a little bit in front of the fins. No AA missile Ukraine matches that.
1000008708.jpg

Ukranian AA has been dog shit for 2 years
And Russian missile accuracy has been shit for over 70 years. An AA missile with a payload of a few kg isn't capable of leveling a whole building.

Last edited:

Tseliteiv

Based Member
@RightOfSask @burner#4

Why do either of you care? So what if it was Ukrainian or Russia rockets? Is that going to change who you support just because one bombed a hospital? I sure as hell would hope not. I know if I was in war, I'd kill whoever no matter the age to assure my victory and I would expect my enemies to do the same. Hitler lost WWII because the was too nice, no seriously. Even one of the top western historians agrees on this. The allies didn't give a shit about civilians or honor but Hitler did and he lost. Now look where we are. Who cares who is bombing hospitals. All that matters is that the right guys win. If that means bombing hospitals then so he it. It's Ukraine's fault that Russia bombed the hospital anyway since Ukraine is fighting. They could have surrendered and then no hospitals would have been bombed. That's how I'd look at it anyhow. The blood is on Ukraine and the West's hands. See how easy it is to frame things however you want? Not sure why either of you care who bombed what. It doesn't matter.

burner#4

@Tseliteiv i care because Ukraine has been turned by the CIA into its civilian killing arm in eastern europe since 2014. and im tired of seeing the shite tier western propoganda encouraging our tax money to encourage them.

these fucks will use cluster munitions on public beaches and christmas markets, their stray AA will blow up apartment building and children's hospitals, they will kidnap their men and send them to the meatgrinder.

but the narrative is putin=voldermort and muh russia bad. lets send money over to them. i

burner#4

@Tseliteiv convoy showed that the government does care about public opinion.

hell liberals basically operate one poll at a time. its why the israel/palestine conflict was so destructive to them. their base was split on who to support.

as ineffectual as we are 90% of the time, public opinion does matter.

if i cant even convince people on this board to spend five minutes to look deeper into things then my argument is 100% useless in the wild and needs to be refined

Hirudinea

12" Member
@Tseliteiv

"It's Ukraine's fault that Russia bombed the hospital anyway since Ukraine is fighting. They could have surrendered and then no hospitals would have been bombed."

Remind me to rob your house, I need easy, free shit.

Tseliteiv

Based Member
@Hirudinea Ukraine robbed the land from Russia so it'd be more like me robbing you ofc. This can do on forever. That's why it's irrelevant. "Right or wrong" doesn't matter. We can just decide what was right or wrong afterward to suit what we want it to be. All that matters is who wins and what's better for you or I.

Hirudinea

12" Member
@Tseliteiv

But your argument is if you're being attacked you should surrender, the whys and wherefores aren't important, if you're in a fight do you fight or bend the knee, seems like you're saying bend the knee and hope for the best. That doesn't seem like you.

Tseliteiv

Based Member
@Hirudinea of course my enemies should surrender. Me and my allies should never surrender. I don't ever suggest equality with evil. Evil should do things differently then good. When good guys do good things then it's good and fine but when bad guys do bad things then it's bad and not fine. Just because both might do similar things doesn't mean it's equal.

What I'm saying is my enemies should always surrender to me and I should never surrender to my enemies. If my enemies don't surrender they are terrible people but when I or my allies don't surrender, they are good people!

So, yes, I expect all my enemies to bend the knee otherwise it's their fault they got killed.

Tseliteiv

Based Member
@Hirudinea because they should be surrendering because that's what I want obviously and if they don't, it's their fault for dying. That's how this world works. No one with power cares about being logically congruent. They just care about winning. When they win, they'll write the story however they want.

RightOfSask

@burner#4 1000008725.png
In the middle the missile which hit the hospital. Left a model of a KH-101. On the right an AM-120 AA missile (which the Russians claim hit the hospital). And you want to tell me that it resembles more the missile on the right.

burner#4

@RightOfSask

compare what you just posted to the image you posted of the kh 101 from the airfield. its an altered profile of the missile.

just take the picture and post them into CAD or powerpoint. they dont match.

1720568776748.png

your sources are shit

RightOfSask

@burner#4
They absolutely match. Alone the turbojet engine on the bottom shows that it couldn't have been AA missile. It was a cruise missile that hit the hospital.

Just for you. This is a picture published by the Russian MoD of a KH-101 launch.
1000008733.jpg
You can copy and paste this missile into a frame of the video which shows the missile hitting the hospital.
1000008732.jpg
They are identical.

Last edited:
@Hirudinea sadly at this point it doesn’t matter who owned the missile, it’s war. I like to look at it more as why am I being showed this image and what is the purpose of these images, propaganda is propaganda (out of all the other reatrded BS that is going on over there, ie drones dropping chemicals, cluster munitions, the senseless death of 100s of thousands, the suffering of millions who are maimed and scarred, but suddenly they want you to care about a hospital) there was multiple chances to end this but there are oligarchs and money to be made.

burner#4

@RightOfSask honestly, i wish you would take the time to actually do any analysis on any of the images you post. everytime you post the "engine" on that missile it has a different resolution than the rest of the image, the scale of the pixelated masses between themselves dont match. you are literally being had but you dont care.

not a single kid died in that missile strike. https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cl4y1pjk2dzo. the KH-101 has a 450-800kg warhead (depending on the production run). if that was what landed, that building would have been leveled and there would have been zero survivors.

ukranian actually did bomb a beach with cluster munitions' and killed 9 kids, but you dont care.

ukraine today droned grenaded a public park in belgorod and killed another 4 kids but you dont care

Hirudinea

12" Member
@burner#4

"ukranian actually did bomb a beach with cluster munitions' and killed 9 kids, but you dont care.

ukraine today droned grenaded a public park in belgorod and killed another 4 kids but you dont care"

So are you saying that the Ukrainians will attack attack civilian targets and the Russians won't?

burner#4

@Hirudinea official figures as September 10, 2023 (sorry dont have more current number on hand) say that after 18months of conflict there has been 9,614 civilians killed and 17,535 injured by russian strikes (OHCHR). compare that to the estimated military casualties between 0.5-1 million and that shows remarkable restraint. collateral damage does occur, but the russians have been self sabotaging their offensive with how restrained they have been.

took them nearly two years to bust out the FABs

edit: let me know if that doesnt satisfy you and ill dig up the speech by Poroshenko circa 2018 when he is talking about how DPR and LPR kids need to learn to be afraid to walk the streets because they will be bombing them

RightOfSask

@burner#4
Nothing but cope. It's literally the same missile. The AA missiles you posted don't look even close to it. You can't just accept the fact that Russia fucked up.
not a single kid died in that missile strike
I never claimed that kids died. That Russian cruise missile hit the toxicology department of the hospital. Do you know what is right next to toxicology department on the other side of the street? The Ukrainian ministry of infrastructure. In my opinion that was the target of the cruise missile, but it missed by just 20 meters. It's no secret that Russian cruise missiles don't have the best accuracy. They risked it and failed in that case.
the KH-101 has a 450-800kg warhead (depending on the production run). if that was what landed, that building would have been leveled and there would have been zero survivors.
The building was leveled. The death toll isn't hat high because again it hit the toxicology department. It's a building full of laboratories.

Last edited:

burner#4

@RightOfSask as i said in my first comment on this thread, i doubt we'll agree. i think you're the one mega-coping.

lets review my proofs.
-explosion too small for a kh-101.
-missile came from west. there were published routes of the missiles, they came at Kiev from South and North.
-The published target was the new 155mm artillery plant that was about to open. the four actual kh101 on the video i posted hitting the targets were hitting that.
-i posted photos and scale measurement of the missile to show that on the blurry thing you called the kh101, the ratio of the "engine length" relative to the overall length of missile or the length from missile to wing does not match.
-i posted photo that shows that length of the missile relative to its fins matches a ukranian nasams AA missile
-the damage on location is consistent with an shrapnel burst of an AA missile.

your proofs
-russian missile is shit so it didnt blow up (speculation)
-russian tech is crap (they are winning with shovels)
-kh101 can come from any direction (speculation)
-target was a ukranian ministry, which was not destroyed nor were other missiles used to target it. you would think if ukranian AA worked so well they would send more than one missile.
-every photo you posted is either blurred to shit or i can simply use your own picture to show that its not a kh101 but a nasams-120
-russia=bad

this conflict has has record low civilian casualties due to collateral damage. you can look at ukraine's own figures to check that. The previous statement, and the statement that "no secret that Russian cruise missiles don't have the best accuracy" cannot be true at the same time. its just ukro-cope. kind of how russia was supposed to run out arms, men, and money ten times by now. and how great they ukranian counter-offensive went.

your propoganda detection skills need brushing up. you've gotten lax in the post covid era

RightOfSask

@burner#4
lets review my proofs.
These are your speculations, not proofs. A failed AA missile with a payload of 20 kg would not even knock the roof of a building. A three story high building collpased. Explosion was typical for a KH-101 cruise missile.
missile came from west. there were published routes of the missiles, they came at Kiev from South and North.
You have no clue how cruise missile work. GLONASS is jammed on Ukrainian territory. Cruise missiles have to rely on visual markers and therefore can come from every direction. Here is a map of Russian drone and cruise missile trajectories from last year. They absolutely can travel from west to east, especially when they want to hit targets in Kiev.
1000008926.jpg
The published target ...
Do you really think that Russia would publish the target of a failed cruise missile that hit s children's hospital?
you would think if ukranian AA worked so well they would send more than one missile.
They did send more than one missile. On this day over 70 Russian cruise missiles and drones entered Ukrainian air space. All but 11 were shot down.
the damage on location is consistent with an shrapnel burst of an AA missile.
It's absolutely not. Again, a 20 kg payload of an AA missile doesn't collapse a three story high building.
your propoganda detection skills need brushing up.
The only thing that needs some brushing up are your eyes. Even a three year old can see that the picture of a KH-101 from an official Russian source is identical to the missile which hit the hospital.

In the end, you're right. We will disagree on this topic. I also don't expect that a feeedom hating person like you would ever change your mind in this case.

Last edited:

burner#4

@RightOfSask it's kind amazing to see proof that you didn't even read or watch ten percent of what I posted..

I showed you video proof of what 4 kh101 hitting their targets that day looks like, where you could see the size of explosion it causes and that it hit it's target.

I showed you how the picture doesn't match but you keep relying on pixelated shit. Every image you show the blur doesn't match the scale of the missile. I'm not sure if I need to teach you how to use a ruler or something

If you weren't such a tourist, listening to the war only when it hits msm you would have seen that a 20kg (+ shrapnel) payload as missile can take out about 3 stories, and that the Ukrainian were talking about a new factory they were going to open for the least month or, and the logos on the building match those stories

RightOfSask

@burner#4
it's kind amazing to see proof that you didn't even read or watch ten percent of what I posted.. I showed you video proof of what 4 kh101 hitting their targets that day looks like, where you could see the size of explosion it causes and that it hit it's target.
Because everything is based lies.
Cruise missiles can come from the west.
The explosion at the hospital was typical for a missile with the same payload as a KH-101 (a three story building was leveled).
I showed you how the picture doesn't match but you keep relying on pixelated shit.
It's funny how you used to the "pixaleted shit" to proof that it was a failed AA missile, but now when it looks identical to a KH-101 it's "pixelated shit".
Every image you show the blur doesn't match the scale of the missile. I'm not sure if I need to teach you how to use a ruler or something
It absolutely does. The take last picture. These two missiles have the same length, same scale, same proportion and same shape. Do the same "hand drawn line analysis" on the last picture please. Just for me, your best friend, you know.
If you weren't such a tourist ...
Yeah, true. I should start relying on 4chan and Russian Telegram channels for proof. I didn't use any MSM sources for my point of view. With people like you in the country, which are easily tricked, I don't have to wonder any longer how people can be persuaded to vote for Trudeau three times in a row. They eat up the same shit as you, just a different colour.

burner#4

@Hirudinea probably better than a ukro one.

There have been daily vids of Ukrainian kidnap recruiters, and telegram channels dedicated to Ukrainians dodging the goon squads.

Non such evidence exists in Russia. And the wages for contract service is up to 350,000 rubles a month, with bonuses for assault positions. That's more than the average wage in Moscow.

They don't need kidnap vans, they are doing the old fashion thing of buying out the lower classes

Jury's out on blocking battalions.

Tseliteiv

Based Member
Does it matter? If I ever went to war, I'd bomb whatever the fuck I wanted to and I'd tell everyone else I was only bombing bad men.

brutana_dilewski

Exercise is for women.
Are we supposed to care about dead kids now?

Putin bad? Child killer?

I am good with that, as long as we lump Netanyahu in with him.

PSYCH! No one in charge over here cares about kids.

The demons that live over here love vaccuuming them out before they are even born, give me a break.

ChevChelios

From de river to de sea, Irish whisky will be free
So your point is that you care about the safety of kids if they're in Gaza or are still in the womb, but not if they live in Ukraine?

Rororo

Based Member
It seems unlikely to be his point. He's probably railing against the hypocrisy of the Western media using kids' safety only when it suits their political narrative without actually doing anything meaningful to save their lives, be it in ukraine, palestine, or the womb.

brutana_dilewski

Exercise is for women.
@Rororo @ChevChelios

Sorry if i wasn't clear - my point is that the state has no concern for children. They demand that parents have them injected with experimental drugs to ward off some over-hyped cold virus, they encourage them to be sterilized with 'gender affirming care', and yeah they love abortion too.

So why the outrage when a children's hospital is bombed? If our government could get away with murdering all of the kids in the hospital today, they would do it - especially the 'old stock ones'.

This Russia/Ukraine shit is just another money grab scheme to fill the pockets of the elite. There's no reason for this war to continue, it should never have started in the first place.

I thought we were civilized, shouldn't there at least be an attempt to negotiate a peace settlement?

Hirudinea

12" Member
We should always care about dead kids, no matter who is killing them.

" this war ... never have started in the first place."

I agree with that.

"I thought we were civilized, shouldn't there at least be an attempt to negotiate a peace settlement?"

Status quo antebellum.

DEUS_VULT

Based Member
A few weeks ago it was "USA bombs beachgoers in Crimea" now its "Russia hits Kyiv children's hospital".

This is a war and propaganda shrouds every event. Long range missile or drone attacks that get shot down over populated areas can cause collateral damage to the civilians and buildings. Children's hospitals and beaches are not military targets but they may be adjacent to military targets.

Saying that "Russia targets a children's hospital" is better then saying "Russia almost blew up an important asset of ours, but we shot their drone down and it crashed into a children's hospital."

I have read various tings on this like Russia was trying to hit the building next door where top Ukraine officers were in a bunker and they missed to it being hit by a US missile, to some saying the missile was fired by Ukraine as coming from wrong direction.... We will probably never know for sure.

adragons

RightOfSask

Multiple targets where hit, including the toxicology department of the children's hospital, which entire collapsed. About 25 meters to the East of the toxicology department is a government building. That was probably the target, but the missile missed it. Not even the Russians are claiming that the building was a factory. They are claiming that it was a Ukrainian Patriot missile that hit the hospital.

Last edited:

Malthael

So who thinks this was a false flag?
HirudineaNews came out, it was a Ukranian missile that hit the children's hospital not a Russian one

Tseliteiv

Based Member
You've gotta appreciate Russian counter propaganda.

"If it was our missile that hit the hospital we would have blown it to pieces. Clearly, it wasn't us since it was such a puny explosion. Only Ukrainians could be responsible for such a mediocre bomb!"

That's how I'd do my counter propaganda too. You think we murdered those children? Brah, if we were going to murder children we'd make Anakin Skywalker look like Ghandi.

d01tg0d0wn

Based Member
What i want to know is how many brave women were killed on exercise bikes by this missile.

Idk maybe u have to be a 4channer to know what i am talking about