Meetup with BC people?

Hi guys, raging dissident already got some groups together on his telegram but it's more for his fans but I was thinking about hosting a BC event for you guys in BC. Times are getting dire and it's good to make connections with other people so we have resources and allies when shit hits the fan (boog) so please if any BC people want to discuss it, let's get together?

Upvote 25
Hi guys, raging dissident already got some groups together on his telegram but it's more for his fans but I was thinking about hosting a BC event for you guys in BC. Times are getting dire and it's good to make connections with other people so we have resources and allies when shit hits the fan (boog) so please if any BC people want to discuss it, let's get together?

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
You guys could use DM's. You can start conversations with multiple people. Would be safest way. But we can make real world forums not visible unless you are a member. Anyone can create an account though.

Or some kind of confirmed status for access to these forums would be do-able too. But who would gatekeep that and how would we be sure?

But we don't know who is from where?

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I would suggest you guys use DM's and organize that way, or use another platform like discord if you want to share personal details with each other. You can add your location if you wish in your user details.

Yeah I set up a group DM to share location detail with the ON one for that reason.

Just keep the important details private and organize generally here publicly is the safest bet. We could make this sub private, but anyone can make an account anyway.

BC is a big place, I suggest picking a *general* location and then inviting any who are close enough to make it, and sharing the actual location via group DM.

I know we have a few BC users, but I'm not sure just how many or how spread out they are.

D

Deleted member 498

Just outside of Vancouver. Im down and could sure use some buddies for when SHTF.

Only have a few pals as ive only live here for a few years and old friends were mostly sheep.

I have grown. But that also comes with growing lonely.

I'm near Vancouver too.

It pains me so much to have to think about where I can go if I have to leave the city.

Am i really going to move to Alberta or the Yukon?

I live 5 min from my parents but have been isolated by them. I may as well move to the ends of the earth.

D

Deleted member 498

Imagine being me. Pro-Trump. Anti-Vaxx. Pro-Christ.

BUT JEWISH.

I literally have no friends or family anymore. None.

Lost nearly everything to stand for our society and my medical sovereignty.

Sometimes in middle of day I feel a wave of Anxiety over it.

Sometimes visiting this site makes me feel better.

Makes me think I am not alone in feeling as I do and that others are standing strong as well.

And for the last year all I have thought about is how nice it would be to have a remote rural homestead.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: