Boom Anyone here hunt?

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
When I was a kid, you used to be able to bring gopher tails and coyote skins to the post office and they would pay you .25c for a gopher and a dollar for a coyote.

This is mostly the extend of my hunting other than with the old man when I was younger. Still go to the range sometimes though!

CrankyGenXer

serious question, .308 vs. 7mm08 for deer/elk/moose... your preferences?

Don't Trudeau Me

I'm headed out at least 2 days later this week to go try for a moose with my bow, we'll see how it goes. I drew antlered elk for rifle season the wife drew moose, between that and the usual chase for black bear and deer I'll be a busy guy this season. Hopefully a busy guy with full freezers.

I had a rough season last year (spinal injury related BS) but I still managed to go out and get a black bear with my 30-30. I really hope I have time to get one this fall because they are delicious.

CrankyGenXer

Got a .308 Tikka T3x today, and I'm so in love. I wanted to word that differently, but that is the straight truth; it feels like holding a lover lol.. got a few boxes of ammo, and I love my community that I could do this maskless.