Never Let Them Forget

KineticBattery

I am semi serious on this one - going forward I see nothing but likely failure for this medical fascism bullshit. Flu vaccines never got the flu under control. I see no reason that Covid vaccines would do better on a rush job. (yes I know they are working of 20 year old patents, but still)
People will keep getting sick from Covid, and people will likely keep getting sick from the endless boosters as well (my understanding is that the covid vaccines are, one way or another putting spike proteins into people, which would mean they accumulate damage across the body)

So the way I see it, its a matter of endurance and outlasting this bullshit until reality quietly erodes the political facade.

I predict that over next several years more and more people will start questioning the vaccine war - so never let them forget that they couldn't even sell this shit to the 'professionals and experts'. And that the 'experts' that remained to bleat about the wonders of vaccine were those who have been forced to comply and the fascists who forced them.

crisisactor

beagle collector
You're assuming that the stated reason for clotshots and vaxxports is the real reason.

History shows that despotic regimes don't revert soon enough to let the current gen see freedom again. At this rate and with the current mentally retarded breeding stock, if we go over the brink we're not seeing freedom again in Canada for generations.