Have a PPC Candidate in your riding?

D

delete

Have you contacted them to offer the help you know you want to give them?

Probably right about now they could really use you in their corner.

I assure you, it feels good doing what we are legally entitled to do and I suggest do it whatever the results.

The people you meet and experiences alone will be worth every minute. Honest to God.

And what is more, you will be participating.

And beyond that there are Freedom Movement type events all over.

Get involved. Meet the people who take action, have skills, knowledge, and build your contacts.

That is what I learned and got reminded of this weekend and am thankful.

Upvote 34
D

delete

Have you contacted them to offer the help you know you want to give them?

Probably right about now they could really use you in their corner.

I assure you, it feels good doing what we are legally entitled to do and I suggest do it whatever the results.

The people you meet and experiences alone will be worth every minute. Honest to God.

And what is more, you will be participating.

And beyond that there are Freedom Movement type events all over.

Get involved. Meet the people who take action, have skills, knowledge, and build your contacts.

That is what I learned and got reminded of this weekend and am thankful.

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom
Went for a run this morning and what do I see, Liberal election sings plastering each intersection the bright red Trudope logo and the face of the liberal lady I can’t stand.
Drive over to a friends house this pm another riding over, MORE Liberal signs with the other liberal dummy I can’t stand plastered at every red light. They sure didn’t waste any time!!! They got a well oiled machine.

i gots call my PPC guy, see where he at!!! I’m ready to put his signs up!

Emailed mine just now to at least talk some questions over. Who knows where it’ll go from there

maybe I’ll email the other parties too and see who even replies. Like you said if they can’t get somebody to reply - even a volunteer - to try and get your vote why would they listen after the election

D

Deleted member 383

Peace river / PG new person ran for conservative in winnipeg in 2019. Dude is kinda pro immigration.
It sucks lol

0xEBFE

>Have you contacted them to offer the help you know you want to give them?

Been too busy kicking over libtard signs :D :D :D It's bloods or grips here. Any other party will be like 5% at best.

OswaldMosley

A New Machine
The PPC candidate in my riding is pretty bad. I'm still voting for them. The riding is Safe CPC anyway, the candidate will probably be somebody else next election, and giving momentum to PPC is what matters now.

Even without winning a single seat, getting over 5% of the vote and usurping the BQ and/or Greens in votes will legitimize them in the eyes of many as more than a throwaway vote.

Neutral_admin

I have a candidate, I've been on the phone with both him and his son, and will be doling out flyers for them both.

I've had the opportunity to speak with Maxime as well and was really impressed that my questions to him weren't responded to with pandering, but he actually gave me an answer he knew might not be my cup of tea, but was still fair and, I felt, responsible politically.

I've worn my PPC tshirt everyday since I got it (amazon.ca). Fuck yeah!

Too bad my local candidate is a fucking dud though. No website or email list to get current events, or where they're holding rallies. Their email response points me to a non existant instagram accoutn and I can count on one hand the number of PPC posters I've seen. Pathetic.