VPN

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Just had a quick browse here and on the .WINs.

There is tonnes of information out there, too much to go through at the moment.

From what I have quickly read, you probably should not use ExpressVPN (it is apparently compromised by The CCP).

Nord seems to be generally liked. The fact that they are outside of "the five eye" nations was one of the reasons cited.

There were mixed thoughts on Proton's VPN (some seem to think Protonmail is compromised, though, they haven't given sources for this).

Private Internet Access had a few endorsements. At least one negative endorsement of it (see one of the Conspiracy threads below for details).

And there were a few others which I haven't heard of before which have been endorsed.

Threads to check out

FreeCanada threads about internet security: here, here, and, here. (Less about VPNs here, more on other measures).

Privacy.win threads about VPNs: here here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Many of the threads from Patriots.win about VPNs & internet security are: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

GreatAwakening threads about VPNs: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

A few threads on Conspiracies.win about VPNs are: here, here, and here.

A few threads on ConsumeProduct.win about VPNs are here, here, here, here, and here.

A thread on Techonology.win about VPNs is here.

A fews threads on KIA2.win about VPNs & internet security are: here and here.

A thread on AskWin.win about VPNs is here.

A few threads on IP2.win about VPNs are: here, here, and here.

Probably way more than you need. I personally haven't dug much on this, yet. The threads above are where I would start.

Last edited:

themustardtiger

Based Member
Fuck me that's alot of reading. Thanks Fren.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
You're welcome.

And yeah, huge data dump. Kept finding more. Filtered out a few which were low on comments & the existing comments were similar to other threads. Done adding now.

I would start here:

I've seen Mullvad recommended on multiple threads. They are one of the VPNs I don't recall hearing about before.

If you want to read about Nord, I would just open those threads, use 'control f' + 'Nord', eliminate any thread which doesn't mention Nord, and go from there.

Last edited: