Avoiding the Vax

Ya buddy I have a kid on the way, easier said than done. I have some plans floating around but I'm not quitting. Hence this thread so we're not flat footed when they put the screws to us.

D

Deleted member 353

Never mention the vaccine right now, and if a colleague asks you, lie about it. It's not legally binding.

If/when the time comes and the company is actually looking at your medical history, then legal shit starts. DONT EVER QUIT OR RESIGN. Let them fire you.

Consult with a lawyer beforehand if you can afford it, so that you're prepared.

While doing all this and keeping a low profile, be on the lookout for a small business job somewhere else. Maybe cash, maybe not. See if you know any connections who are hiring.

I'm thinking there has to a be a religious or conscience exemption. There will be a bureaucracy to avoid it but it will be a headache that most normal people will just get the vax and be done with it.

1.) Religious reason - The Vax contains aborted fetal cells.

2.) General reason: The Vax is experimental until approved in 2023.

3) General reason: SARS-CoV-2 has not been isolated.

Occupational Health & Safety.

Work Refusal : You only have to demonstrate you have a reasonable belief that your Health & Safety are at risk.

Last edited:
"and write you an exemption"

This is where we went wrong. A lot of "religious exemption" legalize has been written to include something like: "if it's part of an established religion." People are getting denied their attempts to claim exception in the US because of this little loophole, and so many "religions" going along with the NWO.

Mark me on this: the pope and several other religions have already formed a world council, and when push comes to shove, they are going to go public with the "approved list of religious doctrines" and all the NWO will decide that freedom of religion only applies to those who officially belong to the approved list of religions. The last vestige of "freedom" will disappear overnight.

Plan to say no. When it happens, say no. Leave the ball in their court.

There are a LOT of us in the world, and there are a LOT of "normies" who know things are not right, and don't agree with forcing the injections., but don't believe it's actually going to happen. They, and we, are just silent because it hasn't actually happened yet.

My wife's boss admitted to her that more than one of the upper management have openly voiced opposition to forcing a vax. Based only on company wide memos, and general attitude of the "yay we can get our injections now!" staff, no one would know that.

When it comes down to actually making the decision to force people to get an injection they don't want, there is going to be a lot more refusal than you think. Even people who might be buying into the rhetoric now might balk when the ball is in their court to fire someone because they don't want to inject themselves.

Stock up some pictures of Auschwitz just in case. I would not be above physically dropping a folder full of forced medical experimentation on their desk if they wanted me to comply.

ZenMonk

Based Member
Keep living and make it difficult for these people. When asked to leave, dont. If you're told to leave your job, don't.

Don't comply with any order. Make it as tough as possible, which may include them crying to police or security and if it's security well, again, don't comply. No one listens to security. But make a scene.

I dont think anyone has any advice on avoiding this because government is chasing those loop holes and shutting them down as soon as they pop up which means government can, also, be ignored.

As people said, this is a compliance issue.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I spend quite a bit of time on Great Awakening.

As such, I've come across a lot of US-specific materials on this front. Don't save it all, because it likely wouldn't be as relevant up here.

With that said, u/20-guage has made it their mission to spread this type of information. Maybe something here will be of use.

There is also this guy, for religious exemptions (which might also be US-specific):

View: https://twitter.com/Angelasfreenews/status/1420395032897544192

Thirteen

Hopefully this can help you.

OswaldMosley

A New Machine
My current strategy is to be as vague as possible. Religious and/or philosophical and/or deeply held personal beliefs.

What are they? Private. Personal. Deeply held. Something I don't need to share with you.

The moment you name any particular denomination or medical condition some "religious" or "medical" figure will be more than happy to come out and give "expert testimony" on why it's actually perfectly acceptable for you to take the experimental injection anyway.

KineticBattery

same hybrid mode here, except HR demands vax status

HR for me is asking yes or no or you can just not declare it. Problem is if I say no I'm fucked, I can lie and say yes then they have grounds to terminate me. Best course of action for me is to say nothing and ride this out till the next lockdown.

You can also say you're not comfortable going to the office because it's not guaranteed. Maybe lie and say you have someone at home who is susceptible to the virus can't take any chance?

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
my advice is to lie about exemptions, produce face receipts, and [defend yourself] if someone decides to assault you.

*moderated text

View previous replies…
D

Deleted member 713

1. csisposting to carry any weapon in Canada, grow up or fuck off fed
2. lying lends credence that these are restrictions and exemptions are legit and should be respected
3. csisposting to forge government documents, also retarded

have to post my status by September 30th I'm gonna choose no, I have a newborn so can use that as excuse ie. No time also gonna say I wanted the J&J and the government decided to ship all the doses to Africa. I'm not gonna refuse just make excuses and delay.

Lucky for me they're not anticipating a return to office by 2022 so, hopefully the madness ends by then or we find out about boosters.

I don't want any vaccine might cave on novovax if I have to.