Information 'Thread Likes From Forum View' And 'Clown World Counter' Are Up And Running

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
You can now upvote from the thread preview (or remove your upvote), by pressing the arrow:

Screenshot from 2021-08-01 20-05-18.png

And, upon @BeerAndOil 's suggestion, we have a Clown World and Chopper counter. This counts all of the 'clown pepe' and 'chopper pepe' reacts used on the forum. We can move the location of this counter later on if it fits better elsewhere. See here:

Screenshot from 2021-08-01 20-11-22.png

There was a bug with the pepe react-to-upvote converter, which is being resolved as well. Basically, sometimes when you pepe reacted, if you had already manually upvoted prior, it would remove the upvote. For the time being, JP had been running a script to switch these over every once and a while, whenever the converter didn't work.

We might come across some small bugs with these new features, which we'll work to fix as needed. If you spot any, please do let us know.

The next feature we'll likely be adding is thread previews (much like on Patriots). Probably in a week or so.

Currently, you can preview a thread by putting your cursor over it, and letting it sit for a few seconds. This however does not work on mobile.

Joecool118

Commie Sniffing Dog
I use 100% mobile so if you want any mobile user testing stuff I think I'm buzzed enough to help.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Thanks, we don't use mobile much. We usually check stuff superficially to make sure it's working on mobile but we don't use it frequently enough to catch stuff.

Joecool118

Commie Sniffing Dog
Well the upvote/pepe react typical issue happens on mobile. And so far the only thing I notice is it can be a problem uploading images or gifs.

Maybe could be a good idea to have a side note in the image selection the max size you can put in.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Right now we are aware of a problem:

If you upvote with the arrow, and then like or use another react on the OP it will remove your upvote. Working to get this fixed, and we have a workaround that updates the votes to proper totals and will fix it every so often until the bug is removed for good!