Site functionality restored

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Hey guys,

Had some troubles with image uploading, I think I got it figured out. Please let me know if you have any other issues going forward. Unfortunately I reverted to an older backup a little prematurely so we lost about 2 days of threads so sorry for that.

I am likely looking at doing a site revamp in the near future, it will make it A LOT easier if I can start from scratch meaning we would lose our accounts and all the data (I could keep the old forum in a locked state for viewing purposes if people would like that and host it separately)

Psychododo

White Supreme Pizza
There is a lot of good archived stuff so if you can somehow thread up that then yes please do. If ya gotta redo the rest I guess we can cope somehow, do we get a facepalm emoji finally if you do?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
We have these:

:pfacepalmclown:pfacepalm

View previous replies…

the_pamplemoose

Mouthy, bitter flavoured citrus.
iu

ZenMonk

Based Member
Well if these accounts are dying, I'd just want the chance to erase it myself.

Otherwise, I'm not attached to anything.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Hahah easy big gunner don't do anything rash yet. There is a way to export everything, I just see potential problems in doing so and want you guys braced for a worse case scenario. The accounts I should have no problem saving, the content might be harder. If I can't save the content, I will host it seperately on its own so it isn't lost.

Hey guys,

Had some troubles with image uploading, I think I got it figured out. Please let me know if you have any other issues going forward. Unfortunately I reverted to an older backup a little prematurely so we lost about 2 days of threads so sorry for that.

I am likely looking at doing a site revamp in the near future, it will make it A LOT easier if I can start from scratch meaning we would lose our accounts and all the data (I could keep the old forum in a locked state for viewing purposes if people would like that and host it separately)
JordanPEDErsonPretty sure nothing I posted was Nobel prize worthy, all good here.

Hey guys,

JordanPEDErson22ift0.jpg

-_-_-_-_-

Will the new redesign of the site incorporate the ages-old request for actual anonymization of usernames attached to posts/comments after six months to avoid future doxxing? It's utterly needed and we should be the vanguard movement of such. Keep the meme, but change the username to "Pepe" or someothing after six months and delist it from our useraccounts. In fact, no userpage should ever even display a list of all posts - fuck this surveillange state and data economy.