Information Default Theme Updated For The Day

the_pamplemoose

Mouthy, bitter flavoured citrus.
Seriously not trying to be a dick, but Jesus Christ my eyes! Might be less bright staring at the sun!

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I've tried another solution.

You should be able to switch it back to your preferred Theme now.

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@the_pamplemoose
That's weird, it's been adjusted through the typical settings now.

Maybe try clearing FCW Browser Cache.

I originally tried to fix it through a new add-on we've been working on, that might have caused a bug.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
@The Conservationist Nah you did it properly.

The users default theme doesn't override the specific forum theme. Users can actually select what theme they want for each individual forum if override is not checked. So unless you use the change theme option on that specific forum, you are changing your global theme setting not the one for "General" or whatever forum you are browsing.

Hirudinea

12" Member
1248075250110.jpg

DEUS_VULT

Based Member
I hate to be "that guy" but I believe the photograph of leaves that you chose at the top are actually from a Japanese Maple (Acer palmatum) whereas the official maple leaf of Canada (and the one used in the flag) is that of the Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum).

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Finding images for the banner proved to be a bit difficult, because they needed to be a certain size, and, the objects in them as well.

I remember looking up images for this banner months ago, my keywords were to some of: "Canadian", "maple" , "leaf", "red", etc., but sure, another type of Maple tree could have ended up fitting some of the criteria.