Discussion The site owners need to test the site more on mobile as I struggled to upload images or even links.

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
I had frequently struggled to upload images via mobile and I want the site owners to test these issues and fix this, but thank fucking god posting images works on desktop.

In case you are wondering what the image is, it's Milo Yiannopoulos and yes he approved of this image.
66970f1451016fa9ab6855d35ec238c8.jpg

Last edited:

ThirdStringer

Based Member
There's a known issue with the "Attach Files" function on Android in the XenForo software that has been previously investigated by the mod team but the nature and solution for the error hasn't been fully flushed out.

The current workaround is

A) The "Insert Image" icon on the toolbar still functions for most accepted image file types, but not all.

20220524_100733.png

B) Simply cutting and pasting an image into the text field sometimes will allow image files to display and upload that aren't accepted by proper "Attach Files" or "Insert Image" icons and functions on Android.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, as the Support forum is underused and it is helpful to get feedback on issues users are experiencing.

Please appreciate that the mod team is all volunteers with only a select few with specific CS backgrounds, so turnaround times to address issues can vary.

Last edited: