Future Canadian Creatures?

Which Canadian animal would you like to see next as a Pepe?

• Greyjay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Cardinal

• Blackbilled Magpie

• Starfish

• Other (specify below)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Weasel

• Total voters

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
We will probably eventually have more Canadian Creature Pepes made.

Here are some ideas of Canadian Animals which we have in mind.

These are the ones we already have:

Canadian Goose, Wolf, Moose, Seal, Chipmunk, Puffin, Bison/Buffalo, Deer, Carribou, Loon, Raccoon, Bighorn Ram/Sheep, Lynx, Snow Owl, Great Horned Owl, Burrowing Owl, Barn Owl, Fox, Mountain Goat, Prairie Dog, Pine Marten, Otter, Woodpecker, Blue Jay, Robin, Ruffed Grouse, Sharp Tail Grouse, Spruce Grouse, Belted Kingfisher, Crow, Porcupine, Eagle, Seagull, Humpback Whale, Snow Fox, Snow Rabbit, Cottontail Rabbit, Skunk, Polar Bear, Pacific Octopus, Arctic Walrus, and, Great Blue Heron.

(Might be missing one or two from the list).

Edit
Newest Canadian Animal Pepes include:
Coyote, Badger, Rainbow Trout, Lobster, Eastern Grey Squirrel, Rock Ptarmigan, Narwhal, Elk, Wolverine, Opossum, Squid, Atlantic Rock Crab, Groundhog, Cod, Walleye, Pacific Salmon, Orca

Last edited:

border_humper

Chief Disinfo Officer
moose?

Hadrian

Imperator Caesar Traianus Hadrianus Augustus
Seconded! I had a friend in university that had a Volvo S60R with the best fake ferrari logo of a prancing moose, very cool. Volvos were the only car at the time designed to successfully withstand head on collisions with meese (this is the plural, like goose/geese, I'll never be convinced otherwise) which is relatively commonplace in hilly backroads of Sweden.

volvo moose.jpg

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
(I've removed Coyote, Badger, Lobster, Squirrel, and Narwhal from the poll, since they've been now created or are almost done being made).

Reset the votes.

Last edited: