Visibility

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
No stickies? And I'm not making anything publicly visible haha.

But having general as the homepage isn't a bad idea!

Last edited:

klaunik

If public, users see discussion & incites them to join. Similar to Omega/Reddit.
Right now it's a secret club with no user growth.

Last edited:

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
If public, users see discussion & incites them to join. Similar to Omega/Reddit.
Right now it's a secret club with no user growth.
klaunik
You make a good point. Main reason Indon't have it public is web crawlers will be able to see thread titles. Some threads might show up in search engines at some point if we do that.

I'll switch it and see how it goes for a bit.

D

Deleted member 108

You make a good point. Main reason Indon't have it public is web crawlers will be able to see thread titles. Some threads might show up in search engines at some point if we do that.

I'll switch it and see how it goes for a bit.
JordanPEDErson
To be fair, it doesn't take much to create an account. If rabble rousers want to start saving screenshots and doxing. Then they will do so. And if creating an account is too difficult. Mixed with the older style forum format. Then they will just find another retard or minion to do it for them.

There are pro's and con's to both choices. Yes it expands our userbase and opens the forums for more to share their insights or opinions. It also welcomes the trolls and Reddit users to stir the pot. No win scenario, it seems.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I made threads viewable to guests but they cant interact or view the actual content. They can upvote though. Removed captcha for user creation seems people with brave browser having issues with it.

D

Deleted member 108

I made threads viewable to guests but they cant interact or view the actual content. They can upvote though. Removed captcha for user creation seems people with brave browser having issues with it.
JordanPEDErson
Oh? Interesting. I am using Brave and had no issues. However, this may go back to the computer versus mobile. Perhaps on mobile it is greatly more difficult.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Oh? Interesting. I am using Brave and had no issues. However, this may go back to the computer versus mobile. Perhaps on mobile it is greatly more difficult.
ZhongdaYeah seems the Brave/Mobile combo makes the captcha impossible I've had a few complaints about it.