GIMMIE INPUT FUCKERS

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
OK guys, I'm taking a break. Got the board to a decent state and it is mostly functioning.

Things I know:

Threads not likeable from main forum list.
Medals need to be replaced
Stickied posts need to be seperated/highlighted/something

Banner/Logo does not match all style/theme colours yet (You can change themes by clicking your username/icon top right, and going to preferences. I have about 10 in there now with more to come, but I will be focused on the other stuff first.)

If you guys see any bugs or things you don't like, suggestions, etc please post here!
Please, go ahead and test shit. Mess with stuff. Try to break things. Make sure all attachment types work, and media site embedding working, etc.

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Your forum template can also be changed down at the bottom left, it seems

I'm currently playing around with the template "Zombie Red Test Template".

It'll be hidden whenever I'm done editting, but, while I am editting I'll probably make it visible. Probably best no one uses that template until it is done & renamed.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I think the test template is disabled for users right now, shouldnt have to worry about anyone seeing your mistakes

:ps

Rusty Canuckleford

DEI = Death of European Identity
Conspiracy Factologist
Smol banner is smol

47FEE154-0018-4898-ADC0-AA1946222345.jpeg
(On mobile)

Also, trying to type a reply is a little buggy on this.

Edit: It’s smaller when you choose a theme.

247DF621-D7C9-49B3-B2C8-467483858B47.jpeg

Last edited:

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Ugh you weird phone holders... I look on mobile I hold it landscape cause I'm old ass I guess? Banner is good size that way haha.... thanks for the tip will try to sort it!

I prefer the older forum style. It made me feel young again! Ill get used to this though. Good job with it, I know it's a lot of work.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
JP is currently backing up all of the theme settings & functionality, probably done adjusting things for the night (would need to wait for the back-up to finish)

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I'm backing up the whole fuckin' thing man we went this long without a single back up. I'm a madman! Literally downloading public_html folder.

Not losing this work!