We are back!

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I am currently adding styles, You can change by clicking username and preferences.

This one is currently default so I recommend using it for now until I have all the others set up or you may lose some functionality.

D

Deleted member 108

I am currently adding styles, You can change by clicking username and preferences.

This one is currently default so I recommend using it for now until I have all the others set up or you may lose some functionality.
JordanPEDErson
Take the time required. Still stumbling about learning all the new stuff. I am sure others are as well.

Question: For the ones that access by phone. Is this now better or worse? I would not know. As for PC experience. New, different, learning. But not bad.

D

Deleted member 84

Maybe we will call canadian
Take the time required. Still stumbling about learning all the new stuff. I am sure others are as well.

Question: For the ones that access by phone. Is this now better or worse? I would not know. As for PC experience. New, different, learning. But not bad.
ZhongdaThis is way better!

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile

ZhongdaThis is supposed to help with phone functionality significantly. Haven't checked yet though.

Home_

Son of the settlers
Update is looking great so far...once little thing I have to say though is I wish the shape of our pictures didn’t change from squares to circles. My picture went from “Don’t brake for communists” to just “Communist” feels a little like CNN got ahold of my profile pic

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Update is looking great so far...once little thing I have to say though is I wish the shape of our pictures didn’t change from squares to circles. My picture went from “Don’t brake for communists” to just “Communist” feels a little like CNN got ahold of my profile pic
Home_If you re-upload it might re-size itself (or you might have to do that yourself) for a temporary solution.

We'll see if we can make them square, or have the option for each user to do so.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
So we have figured out how to fix this.

It seems we cannot do it on a user-by-user basis easily.

As in, if we do it, *every* user will have square avatar frames (for a particular theme).

For consistency, we would also need to put it as squares (instead of circles) for each of the themes (e.g., light, dark, etc.).

Otherwise, it might be a square on your theme, look good on your theme, but, look not-so-good on another person's theme.

We'll let you know what we decide on that front.

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
Would it be possible to add some more contrast between read and unread threads? The unread threads being bold is just not quite enough. The old forums with a blue dot was perfect. Having the read threads being a slight grey and unread being white and bold would be just enough I think. Note I’m still using the default FCW Dark theme.