New medals for the latest battle...

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Today I will be handing out new campaign ribbons for contributors in the last couple days battles. I will do a couple new ones for outstanding trollmanship.

As of right now, due to a clerical error and an unfortunate mistake in which we cannot REMOVE said clerical error without significant effort - we have awarded the St. Pederson's cross to @Reeenorseman - after looking at all the posts he made and the constant barrage of memes flying from his meme cannons I was forced to agree that he should keep it.

We will do a vote for ONE more member to receive this - post your nominations below and reason for nomination.

Two new medals have been added and will be handed out accordingly:

holdouts.png Hold Out Medal - Awarded to high energy posters fighting from the inside of OC

memefleet.png MemeFleet Medal - Awarded to members who posted memes in OC during MemeFleet War

Last edited:

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Nah honestly he was hammering OC pretty hard, earned for sure.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I'll wait a day or so until everyone submits names for nomination and then I will post a poll on it.

Prairie_dog

Prairie_dog

I would like to nominate @AUGUSTO_PINOCHET if he hasn't been officially nominated. I believe he was one of the most feared by ham judging by how much of a priority ham put into banning my boy here's content.