Pehpeh Approves Year three

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Renewal season again guys! We will officially be three years old on May 14th.

We now enjoy roughly 9000 unique visitors a day. Large gains from when we first started!

We have a great group of awesome posters. Add some unique personalities to the mix and the content here makes for great and generally hilarious reading. Just because we only have 2-300 active posters does not mean we don't have an audience - keep this in mind!

brutana_dilewski

Exercise is for women.
We now enjoy roughly 9000 unique visitors a day.

I guess it's time to consider starting up an OnlyFans to monetize this bitch.

d01tg0d0wn

Based Member
Wife took me offline for a bit but i convinced her to let me keep shitposting. Complicated business you might say .. heh. She is a bit of a leftist

You can tell by some of the old accounts coming active with communist messages and a few new accounts that this place is having an impact on the dirty leftists.

As long as this place exists I shall keep shit posting for the good folks that like to read what we post and for those that hate what we post.

Thanks for the opportunity to continue to dunk of the left. I look forward to making them cry some more in the future.

1714596093377.jpeg

1714596445748.jpegUXk7m9zUib83.jpeg

Last edited:

censorthisss

Based Member
Is ham sandwich still up to his old tricks? Does anyone even post there anymore? I bet he lurks here and seethes lmao

Nink

The Ninkinator.
OC is hollowed out.

View previous replies…

Beers2Freedom

FREEDOM IS A CHOICE, choose wisely.
Since you track site traffic. Let's crunch the numbers here.
71RhfC303zL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_-1056968075.jpg
What was the impact of Boob day?
Was there a __/\_ in traffic?
Did site traffic reach a climax?
Was boob day able to arouse the attention of lurkers?

Since the new numbers have come in.
a91ed853-520e-431d-a422-feeb29ab01e2-bestSizeAvailable-2156341425.png
Did site traffic increase or decrease after boob day was killed by the great feminist uprising of 2023?
:preading
Just based on those numbers, site traffic looks flaccid.

View previous replies…

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter

Renewal completed, good for one more year!

1714690817496.png

Thank you people who tried to send me etransfers, I rejected em all. I'm doing pretty decent right now - appreciate the offers but it's really not that expensive. 1 year of FCW costs about 200 bucks and the other mods have chipped in a lot too. A couple members sent me $$$ before when I was hurtin and still have my email haha.

Once again, FCW will never advertise or request donations I have zero desire to monetize this in any way shape or form. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I know I can be an obnoxious prick, and there was that time I quit for a year.. I’ve put a lot of furrowed brow equity into this joint because it’s “home” and my main focus is mostly maintaining the integrity of it so we can stick around. Thanks to all of you who make this place worth putting in a minimum of effort for. Yes, you too Chev. You too.

:ccool

Hirudinea

12" Member
"I know I can be an obnoxious prick..."

quote-the-greatest-wisdom-is-to-get-to-know-oneself-galileo-galilei-141-90-76.jpg

Oderus

Moderator Of The Month: November
I don't post as much here lately but you guys helped me through the bullshit we all faced and I'll never forget there are still Canadians with a spine or can at least get angry enough to fedpost and not give a care. Salute to you all. Even the dickheads (you know who you are).

1502572165075.gif